Statement of Quality Care
A New Step Prosthetics, LLC, has been providing quality prosthetic and orthotic care to our patients in Apopka, Florida since 2006.
Our practitioners provide artificial limbs, braced, foot and shoe orthoses by doctor’s prescription, ensuring the most qualified and comprehensive services in the area.
In Order to Uphold our high standards, we:
- Accept patients by referral or in consultation with a licensed physician
- Fabricate and fit all prostheses and orthoses in-house on a prescription basis
- Our facility and professional staff are certified through the American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics (ABC).
- Attend patients medical appointment with health care professionals as needed.
- Work closely with physical and occupational therapists to monitor the patients progress
- A New Step Prosthetics contracted with Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and most insurance companies
- Continuing education of our practitioner is required